For budding Companies, Advisors can be helpful in achieving feedback from end-users of the company’s products and services and introducing the company to possible end-users and clients. They can also scout the marketplace, gauge future trends, and seek new strategic positions as well as provide a catalyst in the company’s efforts to build repeat, quality customers. If you think you might need an Advisor, this Agreement is for you. Utilize this Agreement to create validity around your Company and protect the organization and the future of your growth.
All Startup Dox come with attorney review in specified states.
FIND OUT if your state qualifies for Attorney Review.
All documents go through SIX steps of quality control by our Entrepreneur Attorneys and other business owners like you.
- Peer-reviewed (again!)
- Business Owner-reviewed
WHY YOU NEED THIS
You’re ready to bring Advisors in to take your company to the next level. This is the document you need to protect your company and growth trajectory. Our Advisor Agreement is an agreement for an individual to act as an Advisor for your company or business. This role is more formalized than a mentorship and may or may not come with compensation. This Advisor may sit on the Company’s Advisor Board which is an external body of Advisors made to advise your company or business.
This Agreement protects you as the Company.
- Instant access to your template as a digital download in Word format after you provide the necessary information through our Legal Bots.
- Easy-to-use template document with features that make updates easy and painless.
- Customization guide that walks you through how to effectively edit the document.
- FAQs that answer your questions and make it easy for you to make the most of your contract
- Each contract template includes checklists, primers to follow, and Action Sheets for you to complete.
- Exclusive invite to our private Facebook Group and newsletter for contract support, business tips, and networking.
Who can use this
The Advisor Agreement is different from a Joint Venture/Partnership Agreement because an Advisor doesn’t own a portion of the Company or isn’t creating an equal partnership. The Advisor is just providing advice for the Company in return for compensation.
The Advisor Agreement is also different from a Consulting Agreement because the Advisor is providing a specific targeted role that may include equity in the Company. Both Consultants and Advisors give advice to Companies, but Advisors are usually engaged at intermittent times for a longer period of time. (For example, every quarter for 12 months.) Consultants are engaged on an ongoing, consistent basis for a shorter period of time. (For example, daily for 1-6 months or 3-12 months.)
An ADVISOR AGREEMENT is an Agreement for a Company that wants to bring on Advisor(s) for growth. They can be crucial in the company’s efforts to build repeat, quality customers. To protect your company, this Advisor Agreement is a FULL agreement that protects the Company ONLY.