Podcast Host AGREEMENT
Feel confident bringing the best speakers to your event or onto your podcast with a Host Agreement that will protect you, your podcast or event, and the associated brand. Generate buzz and grow your audience by inviting engaging and valuable speakers to your next event or podcast episode.
All Startup Dox come with attorney review in specified states.
FIND OUT if your state qualifies for Attorney Review.
All documents go through SIX steps of quality control by our Entrepreneur Attorneys and other business owners like you.
- Peer-reviewed (again!)
- Business Owner-reviewed
WHY YOU NEED THIS
Our Host Agreement is an agreement for a Business or Individual to engage a Speaker for an event, podcast, or program for the Business. Whether you are bringing on a Guest to speak on only one podcast episode or you want a new recurring speaker—this Agreement has you covered. It also covers those who want to invite speakers to their event.
The Agreement discusses possible payment, who owns what, and who provides what throughout the experience. With this Agreement, you can lay it all on the table before you start recording your podcast episode or hosting your event.
This Agreement protects you, as the Host.
- Instant access to your template as a digital download in Word format after you provide the necessary information through our Legal Bots.
- Easy-to-use template document with features that make updates easy and painless.
- Customization guide that walks you through how to effectively edit the document.
- FAQs that answer your questions and make it easy for you to make the most of your contract
- Each contract template includes checklists, primers to follow, and Action Sheets for you to complete.
- Exclusive invite to our private Facebook Group and newsletter for contract support, business tips, and networking.
Who can use this
This is different from a Speaker Agreement, in that this Agreement protects the Event/Podcast Host only. If you are a Speaker/Artist that has been requested for a performance, please use the Speaker Agreement.
A HOST AGREEMENT is an Agreement for a Business or podcast Host that is bringing in a speaker for a recording or performance. This agreement outlines the rights and responsibilities of the parties so that expectations are aligned from the beginning. It can be used for a one-time speaker or a long-term speaker in a recurring role. This is a FULL agreement that protects the Event Host ONLY.