Make the most of every speaking performance. As a Guest Speaker, you can feel confident showing up to every podcast interview or artist performance with the Speaker Agreement. Become a trusted resource in your field by sharing your expertise knowing exactly what’s expected of you and what you can expect.
All Startup Dox come with attorney review in specified states.
FIND OUT if your state qualifies for Attorney Review.
All documents go through SIX steps of quality control by our Entrepreneur Attorneys and other business owners like you.
- Peer-reviewed (again!)
- Business Owner-reviewed
WHY YOU NEED THIS
Our Speaker Agreement is an agreement for an individual (Speaker) to outline the terms to the HOst that the Speaker is providing as a requirement of joining the podcast or Event to speak. Rest easy knowing what to expect the moment they hit record.
This Agreement protects you, as the Speaker.
- Instant access to your template as a digital download in Word format after you provide the necessary information through our Legal Bots.
- Easy-to-use template document with features that make updates easy and painless.
- Customization guide that walks you through how to effectively edit the document.
- FAQs that answer your questions and make it easy for you to make the most of your contract
- Each contract template includes checklists, primers to follow, and Action Sheets for you to complete.
- Exclusive invite to our private Facebook Group and newsletter for contract support, business tips, and networking.
Who can use this
This is different from a Host/Podcast Agreement, in that this Agreement protects the Speaker only. If you are a Host/Podcast that would need to engage a Speaker for a performance, please use the Host/Podcast Agreement.
A SPEAKER AGREEMENT is an Agreement for one person that is joining a Host to be a guest on a podcast or event. This agreement outlines the rights and responsibilities of both of the parties so that expectations are aligned. This is a FULL agreement that protects the Speaker ONLY.