VIP Day AGREEMENT
As a coach or expert in your field, one-day intensive trainings (VIP Days) are an excellent way to accelerate your clients’ success while providing you with more avenues for profit. Protect yourself with a VIP Day Agreement so you can show up to each and every VIP Day ready to do your best work as a trusted resource for your clients.
All Startup Dox come with attorney review in specified states.
FIND OUT if your state qualifies for Attorney Review.
All documents go through SIX steps of quality control by our Entrepreneur Attorneys and other business owners like you.
- Peer-reviewed (again!)
- Business Owner-reviewed
WHY YOU NEED THIS
Our VIP Day Agreement is for an individual to act as a short-term Coach for a Client for a specialized purpose. This role is more personalized than a mentorship or consulting session. It offers the client a way to get a quick result in a short period of time while offering the Coach an additional way to make revenue.
This Agreement protects you as the short-term Coach. With this Agreement, you can rest easy knowing the parameters and expectations of the VIP Day are agreed upon before you start the day.
- Instant access to your template as a digital download in Word format after you provide the necessary information through our Legal Bots.
- Easy-to-use template document with features that make updates easy and painless.
- Customization guide that walks you through how to effectively edit the document.
- FAQs that answer your questions and make it easy for you to make the most of your contract
- Each contract template includes checklists, primers to follow, and Action Sheets for you to complete.
- Exclusive invite to our private Facebook Group and newsletter for contract support, business tips, and networking.
Who can use this
If you are a COACH who provides longer term services to another person who will be YOUR client –please use the COACHING Agreement.
A Coach is different from a Consultant in that a Coach works with individuals only, whereas a Consultant works with a Company and the individuals at the Company.
This is slightly different from a Consulting Agreement because Coaches mostly utilize VIP days for short, one- or two-day engagements for INDIVIDUALS. If you are a Consultant offering shorter engagements to COMPANIES, please use the Consulting Agreement, and note the time commitment carefully.
A VIP Day AGREEMENT is an Agreement for 1 person that is acting as a short-term coach for a client. This is for specialized purposes that usually last 1-3 days. It is not a long-term engagement. If you need a long-term engagement, consider the Coaching or Consulting Agreement. This is a FULL agreement that protects the VIP Day Coach ONLY.